Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MeMonday1/20/10

Here's this Monday's self portrait.



What's that you say? It's Wednesday.
I do believe you're right.
I spent most of Monday working on my resume, trying to make new contacts on "LinkedIn"and job hunting on the web.
You wouldn't have wanted to see how I looked on Monday. I know I didn't want to look in a mirror that day.
Tuesday I was called in to be a sub for a High school math class.
So I took art with me to ink while I was there.
I'll post it after this.
Subbing for High School is nice because the kids are usually well behaved enough that I just have to be there to  hand out the work the teacher left for them to do or start the dvd player so they can watch a movie.  Then I can sit down and draw while scanning the room every couple of minutes to make sure no one is using there Iphone or whatever.

Most of the time they don't even realize that I am drawing. Teens are very self absorbed.
When they do I usually end up with a group of kid looking through my sketchbook.
I kind of nice to see what they like or think is funny.

Today is Wednesday and I finally sat down to draw the self portrait.
This was a quick one. About 20 min. on paper with ebony pencil.

No comments: